Medicine Buddha

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relaxation and meditation CD

When you know how to meditate you know that one of the side effects besides enlightenment is relaxation; a calming of the nerves, slowing of the metabolism and ..oh yes.... harnessing the monkey mind.


I have created with my friend a CD that includes all that and music. Just at the beginning and the end, Stephen plays gentle Beethoven to ease us into slow motion. Then I explain about centering on your own breath. Here, you learn how to calm any time, any place within minutes. Further on, you can follow a guided meditation through the body. All of it lasts for 23 minutes. Actually when you open your eyes, you see the world with a new mind. More at www.authenticyoga.net  Enjoy!!!!!!!!

www.musanim.com
www.authenticyoga.net
www.pickthebrain.com

3 comments:

  1. Taking the time to be totally in the body and staying present is a gift
    Thank you.
    H.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will finish some business, then lie down and practice the breathing meditation and relaxation that you have taught me.
    You are with me every day as I garden, cook, play and relax.
    Years ago, you helped me start the journey into joy and awakening.
    Thank you,
    with love and admiration
    C.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a method that helps me going back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night
    T.R.

    ReplyDelete