Medicine Buddha

Monday, August 23, 2010

back care3

For 5 months, I carry pain; it leads me, brings me to my knees, and to physical therapist, chiropractors, acupuncturist, MD, masseuse, labs and friends. I take pills, read books, swim in the ocean and in the pool, take hot tubs, do minimal yoga and keep my faith.
One day, still in pain, I come in here..again..
 face down, face up,
my courage wanes, finally.
Dr. Rey Alcerro adjusts, and tells me to find the moment deep inside of me, may be an image while pressing this tender point. I look and look and then I melt through the pain, melt into my childhood, my father's role in my life; my life and family in the country, my divorce and now I know what is missing. 
A lost trust in relationships.
Through my tears, I am grateful.

 his wisdom and care...
set me free. After having been allowed to lie there for as long as I needed, I got up without pain.
www.superpages.com/.../Santa-Barbara.../West-Coast-Chiropractic-Ramon- Alcerro-DC-L0019625014.htm - Cached
www.docreydc.com/Contact_Me

No comments:

Post a Comment